Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taipei Idol

For Facebookers who have seen this, tough nuggets.

My beloved Giraffe School; sometimes, I go to work and sometimes, I teach kids something American. For Halloween, it was how to properly set up a flaming bag of poo on a doorstep. For Thanksgiving, it was how to fit an amount of food the size of your head into your belly. And for Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I know what you're thinking -what about holiday spirit? Shouldn't they learn about thankfulness? Do they know about egg nog yet? No, no and major no. However, to prove to parents that a foreign teacher does have it's limited uses, I present to you an all-access behind the scenes for a limited time only once in a lifetime rare glimpse behind the rarely rare footage of rareness that is a practice rehearsal. I know, VIP. Many of you are saying - how am I getting this access, I don't even have a Twitter account? That is true, and you are behind the times, but fear not commoners, I'll release this regardless. WikiLeaks hasn't returned any of my emails, fools!



No comments:

Post a Comment